My everyday Weight Watchin', Points countin' and Chit- Chat to help me loose...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baking with Red

O.K CONFESSION............


I have a baking blog too! It made be contradicting having a weight loss blog and a baking high calorie blog right?! I have a passion of creating cakes and cookies and giving them as gifts on holidays to my friends & family. Hey..I have even sold a few. This blog Daily weigh in is all about balance for me. Just because I Love to bake and decorate seriously high sugar Red Light foods does not mean I have to stop baking because I want to loose weight. This is why I am going to lifestyle the weight watchers route because you can take of a bite of everything...you just have to count points. Portions people. I will bake a cake and eat it too...(but sadly just a sliver) but at least I am not depriving my body of what it is craving once in a while. So if you want to check out my "Other" Blog....do so. You are NOT going to gain weight by just looking through the computer screen. Come on' I dare you....

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am now following you from MBC! I would love for you to come follow me too at www.becauseidontscrapbook.blogspot.com (my mainstream mom blog) and/or www.thegossamerjewelbox.blogspot.com (my fictionally based fairy blog just for fun!)

    Today on my mom blog, we have my regular Tuesday meme- Touchy topic Tuesday- please come and add your opinion to the debate!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete